Blue sweater nails

Hey Beauties!

Sweater weather is here and autumn inspiration has been hitting me from all sides. A few days ago I got stud set, that I ordered from Born Pretty Store and I felt the urge to do some manicure. Sweater nails on Pinterest sparked my interest (look at me rhyming), so here it is.  


For the blue base I used one of my current favorite blues, Maybelline Color Show 286 Maybe Blue. 


Then I used striping brush and light blue shade of nail polish - Models Own Hyper Gel in Powder Blue. I drew on V like shapes. I think this is best if you start from the top and then just go down in the same pattern. Here I'm showing you how I curved this sweater design. 


It also looks really pretty, if you do it in straight lines. Of course my nail art is always a bit messy, but I don't mind it. I think you can also get stamping plates with this design, if you're more of a perfectionist.  


Here is what sweater design I tried to mimic. I hope this is clear from the photo. 


Inspired by the Essence LE Happy Girls Are Pretty blush, I also decided to add gold heart studs. The review of this blush will be up soon and you'll know what I'm talking about. Other three nails I left blue and added small gold rounded stud. 

I sealed in the design with my favorite Seche Vite Top Coat. Cute and fairly easy autumn design.

How do you like this manicure?



28 comments

  1. Zelo všečno! <3
    Pa ta odtenek modre je zelo lep. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Trenutno moj najljubši moder odtenek :)

      Delete
  2. Uaaaau zares čudovita manikira! <3 Good job Petra. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala Katja ;) Verjamem, da bi tebi še boljše uspelo ;)

      Delete
  3. Kako hud dizajn :) Res super za te deževne dni :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Danes je pa res tak dan za malo srčkanosti na nohtih ;)

      Delete
  4. O, res luštni nohtki :)

    x, Katja
    http://stylish-flower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Čist preveč kjut! Srčki so pa za piko na i. <3
    J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Ja srčki dodajo malo k celotnemu izgledu :) <3

      Delete
  6. Mene barva baby blue spominja na moje nove kopalke :P Ti pa imaš vzorec puloverja.. Ah, jaz sem na boljšem :P Je pa dobra ideja za manikuro za zimske in jesenske dni.

    ReplyDelete